Moroccan Mint 60g

SKU: 0475

Price:
2,95€

Tax included Shipping calculated at checkout

Makujana

Kevyt ja raikas

Vahva ja pehmeä

Moroccan taste experience with Finnish ingredients

Need warmth on a chilly day? Or from cooling to hot? Moroccan Mint Tea is always a safe choice. Finnish peppermint and spearmint and Chinese green gun powder tea create an end result that soothes the body and mind. Green tea's antioxidants and L-theanine prevent stress, and mint helps with indigestion and soothes the throat.

Even though Morocco is a very warm country, mint tea is always hot there. Hot tea warms the body "too much", so the body itself removes heat faster than usual, which causes a feeling of coolness. Minttu drives its own share as well. Moroccan Mint is therefore the perfect choice for a hot summer day. In Morocco, mint tea has reached a culturally significant position: offering tea is a sign of friendship and hospitality.

Green tea 70%, mint leaves 30%.

1 tl / 2 dl 80°C 2-4 min

Yhdestä pussista Marokon Minttuteetä saa jopa kuusi litraa valmista juomaa. Hauduta 2-4 min 80-asteisessa vedessä tai kokeile jääteenä: Lehdet puoleksi tunniksi huoneenlämpöiseen veteen tai yöksi jääkaappiin.

Payment methods

American Express Apple Pay Google Pay Maestro Mastercard Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

FSSC 22000

At Forsman, we regularly visit our producers to check the working conditions.
- Read more about our responsible production...

You might also like these

Recently viewed

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews
75%
(3)
25%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
T
Tiina Timonen

Marokon Minttu 60g

J
John
Suosikkini

Tämä on suosikki teeni. Sopii minulle erityisen hyvin ruuan jälkeen.

J
Johanna P.
Perinteinen maku

Selkeä mintun maku ja samalla kunnon tee, ei mikään yrttihupatus!

S
Satu N.
Todella hyvä mintun maku

Maistuu ja tuoksuu aidolle mintulle sekä todella aromikas maku.