Forsman's tea recipes
Tea is no longer just a drink. Tea is a multi-purpose plant that, in addition to extraction, can be used for example as medicine, ornamental plant or spice. Make your own with such a unique taste that it has been used in several different recipes to bring a wonderful new world of flavors to classic meals.
We collect our various tea recipes on this page. If you wish, you can contact us and suggest your own recipe for us to try. We currently have 5 top tea recipes in stock.
You can find all our recipes in the sidebar. Attached are pictures of these delicious dishes with links.
Attached is a video of our own tea guru's favorite tea food recipe.
In the Tomorrow Suomen Heidi leipoo program, Heidi bakes green matcha cookies with tea together with tea enthusiast Ari Santamäki.
- 4 1/2 dl cake flour
- 1/2 dl Forsman's Matcha powder
- 150 g of butter
- 2 1/2 dl powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 dl chocolate or toffee chips
1.Sift the wheat and tea powder into a bowl.
2. Mix and beat the sugars and butter together in another bowl.
3. Add the egg yolks one by one at the same time as you beat them. Fold the flour-tea mixture and chocolate chips into the dough.
4. Make two long balls of the dough with floured hands.
5. Wrap the patties in baking paper and let harden in the refrigerator.
6.Cut the shortbread into 6–8 mm thick slices. Place the slices on a baking sheet.
7. Bake the cookies in a 150-degree oven for about 20 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the wire rack for a little while.
link to MTV3 recipe with video.